October 20, 2016 by Chris Kite
I hear it lots. How can you support Hillary Clinton? She and Trump are equally bad. She will destroy our country. So, here goes. Just a few of the many reasons I can proudly support Hillary Clinton:
- She was instrumental in putting the crippling sanctions in place against Iran. This forced Iran to the bargaining table which ultimately got them to destroy their nuclear weapons capability.
- She fights for LGBTQ equality
- She fights for Racial Equality
- She fights for Religious (non-religious) equality
- She has a strong record of caring for the environment and fighting global warming
- Her experience as Secretary of State gives her a strong ability to understand and work with our friends and allies
- Her experience as Secretary of State gives her strong ties to world leaders
- She has actual significant government experience (Senator and Secretary of State)
- She has a solid understanding of the Constitution
- She recognizes the problems with economic inequality and has well thought out plans to deal with it
- She understands the problems with the Affordable Care Act and has a plan to incrementally improve it (sure, I would love a single payer system, but lets get real)
- She understands the trickle down economics simply doesn’t work and wants a progressive tax planThere are many more reasons to vote for Hillary Clinton, but if for some reason you don’t find any of those compelling, there is still one last reason to vote for her.
It will keep Donald Trump out of the White House and prevent him from potentially potentially wrecking the world economy and destroying our world standing.