January 25, 2017 by Chris Kite
The new Trump administration is very skilled in waging a propaganda war and deflecting from the real issues.
As the administration rants about their unfair treatment by the media, we must remember that like most of the deflections they attempt, this story isn’t really about the “dishonest” media. The reporter they’re complaining about corrected his story. He apologized. It was a mistake and he’s admitted his error and done everything that is normal when a mistake is made.
It’s not like he:
- Was found to have said in a recording that he was for invading Iraq, then saying he was always against it and never said he was for it. Never corrected himself. Never apologized!
- Tweeted that global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese then denied ever saying it. Never admitted it. Never apologized.
- Said the inauguration was the highest attended and most viewed ever when it clearly was not. Never corrected. Never apologized.
- Disparaged John McCain because he was captured in Vietnam then said he never said that. Never admitted it. Never apologized.
- Called a number of women fat pigs then said he only said that about Rosie O’Donnell. Never admitted it. Never apologized.
- Said the TPP was designed to let China in the back door then claimed he never said that. Never corrected himself. Never apologized.
- Called Marco Rubio a woman’s body part he likes to grab then denied saying. Never admitted it. Never apologized.
I could probably go on for quite a while. But our new President is a serial liar and he and his administration absolutely cannot be trusted.
He and his staff really have no room to complain about anyone else being dishonest until they start controlling their own “alternative facts.”
Or maybe, perhaps, this whole thing is designed to deflect from all the executive orders our new President has been signing. Executive orders that help weaken Obamacare, authorize oil pipelines that pose a great danger to the public and Native American lands, gag the EPA, gag the USDA, and more.
The whole world is watching!